Experimental Music for Children.
Music of the world / The experimental field of children.
Concert at Mengi at Reykjavík Children Culture's Festival.
Starts at 3pm.
The American composer John Cage and his ideas on how everything is music, if we listen to the world around us, is at the forefront at a concert held at Mengi on Reykjavík Children Culture's Festival.
Directed and performed by Berglind María Tómasdóttir, flutist and composer and Lilja María Ásmundsdóttir, pianist and composer in collaboration with Mengi.
- John Cage: 'Variations II'
- Ingibjörg Ýr Skarphéðinsdóttir: 'A piece for Hulda'
- Pauline Oliveros: 'Tuning Meditation'
- Ragnheiður Erla: 'Þegar öllu er á botninn hvolft '
- John Cage: 4’33
- Berglind Tómasdóttir: Keeping Up With the Kattharsians*
*With Elísabet Indra Ragnarsdóttir og Ragnheiður Elísabet